Thursday, March 27, 2014

The already lost love



It was an urge
A habit, of sorts
The perfumed body of thoughts
I wanted that all.

In small proportions
I loved the entire artwork
It seemed as a masterpiece
And I wanted to keep it alive
In my dreams, in my heart
In my memories,
Of love and failure.



A present so beautiful
Turned itself into an ugly past
A love forbidden, I was asked to pass.
The scripture of my love
Suddenly shook to reality
And burnt down to ashes
The moment I touched it.

You can’t rub
The already written script
The already told fortune
The already whispered thoughts
And the already lost love.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing so much of interest in me, but I am afraid you will actually have to forget me...
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I completely understand and respect your candid reply. Please accept my apology if you are offended because I suppress my emotions. Hope you do well in like and god bless U!

    ReplyDelete