Friday, September 13, 2013

A wait too long


I wait
Wait for the return of storm
The tornado hit me years ago
And left me bruised
Struggling with the pain
I await the return of misery...

Alone amongst the garden of love
I raised a fear of loneliness
Hit and sabotaged
I sinfully yearn for more...

The teary, swollen eyes
Remember the last dream they saw
I was in devil arms
And taken to a palace so far...

Dreams are dreams, I say
A moment of happiness
Left in grief
You wonder about dreams...

The delusion of an inner self
Cutting it through reality
I think, again
To rise above the ground
To fight the storm
And embrace the crown...

I dreamt again?
Again to live afloat
My struggle is with life
And I await the next thunderbolt.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Are you Ms. Harmeet from Apeejay Institute? If yes, please can I have your email address. Would like to share something with you.

    ReplyDelete