Tuesday, February 15, 2011

If only....

if only i could say
i open my eyes to see something i know i cant see
my ears listen to the unheard voice of the unseen
i feel a touch which shiver my soul
my body still smells the same you left
if only you can hear my voice
your name is echoed everywhere
if only you can see me smile
i have cried alot many times........

my long for the brewing love
has got me clustererd into my cell
d more i want to move ahead
it makes me more lean back

my hands still feel the warmth of your touch
i cud still sense the lost love
was it suppose to end lyk dis
i waited long enough to cut off the barriers
my wait for you have come to a halt
d whole world stopped me from running into your arms...

y i still want to get hurt?
y my life gets stuck?
y the world ends at your name?
if its mad to be in love
i am happy to fall again....

2 comments: